We recommend using the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door or Cat Flap in conjunction with your furry friend's veterinary inserted microchip. However, in the event your pet is not micro chipped, the SureFlap RFID collar tag represents a good alternative. Found in SureFlap RFID collar tags is a code unique to your pet, so if other pets in your area are wearing a SureFlap collar tag, or any other kind of collar tag utilised in selective pet doors, access to your property will not be granted.
• Compatible with all versions of the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door
• Compatible with the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap with serial numbers higher than 1152201
• For use with non-micro chipped pets
• Each collar tag has a unique code
• Each pack contains two collar tags
• Collar tag diameter: 25mm
• Weighs just 2g
One collar tag is supplied with the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door. The SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap is not supplied with a collar tag.